Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

This is a new and exciting year for Just Write Books. www.jstwrite.com

With great authors, great books, I'm working on getting both noticed by people who love to read. I'm trying several new things.

1. I'm using a marketing firm to expose radio and television programmers/hosts to my authors.
2. I'm working to upgrade my website to a e-commerce site for books published by Just Write Books. We'll also offer books written by JWB's authors but published by other publishing houses.
3.I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog. The best blogging techniques. How to get traffic to your blog. How to turn your blog into money. I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free. http://www.simpleology.com/training/blogging/index.php
4. I'll continue to work to create local events, author talks and poetry readings/slam to highlight JWB's authors/poets.
5. I'm hoping to add more sales to each book. If anyone knows of places that I might post information and links about Just Write Books' authors and books; please let me know. I'm open to ideas.

No comments: