Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm moving further into the 21st Century - To blog

Although I set up this blog in 2007, I'm just now taking the time to do things with it. I also convinced H. R. Coursen to start a blog (hrcoursen.blogspot.com). He writes so well and has such insight into our national and world events.

Another author, Bruce Gagnon (Come Together Right Now) has a blog and keeps it current. His posts tell of his work as coordinator for Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. His blog is: http://space4peace.blogspot.com.

I'm attempting to get Paul Betit (Phu Bai & Kagnew Station) to start a blog. He has a website: www.paulbetit.com. He's a sports writer for the Portland Press Herald and says that he does not have time for a blog. He's working on another book--a prequel to Phu Bai.

My daughters, Jessica and Stefanie both have blogs. Stefanie started hers before a hiking trip. Jessica started hers after seeing Stefanie's.

I will be interested to see what the blog creates or destroys.

No comments: