|Wild Plants of Maine will be available |
in softcover and hardback. A color
app for mobile phones will be
available for holiday purchases.
At the minimum I must:
1. Assign a new ISBN for each version: softcover, hardcover (new with this revision) and the color ebook.
2. Check out the copyright page and ensure its accuracy for this title's edition.
3. Create new barcodes.
4. update the review blurb on the back of the book or place a new section inside the book to include any reviews.
5. Create a list of all books written by Tom to place on a page inside the book.
6. Create a new cover design--see the cover to the right.
7. Coordinate with Tom and create a page inside the book that lets folks know about his wild plant and wild mushroom walks and presentations.
There are so many things to do even when the revision is adding only 12 new plants.
Let me know how you like the cover.